Estate Planning Basics 2021
A financial plan is critical to your personal success in achieving your goals. One part of the plan that often doesn’t get the attention it warrants is the estate plan. As such, we have partnered with Linda Laakso of MLA-Estate Lawyer to answer some very important estate planning questions. Some of the questions we will answer include:
• How can I avoid probate (and the taxes at death you don’t know about)?
• What is the executor really required to do?
• How can I make sure my camp stays in the family?
• Who is responsible for the deceased’s debt?
• Does it make sense to make my child a joint-account holder?
• Does my will align with my wishes?
• Does it make sense to roll over all of my assets to my spouse at death?
Perspectives on Wealth Webinar Series
Join us for an exclusive webinar series featuring live discussions with IGM thought leaders. Our experts will offer their perspectives, insights and financial planning strategies across a range of trending topics, related to COVID-19 and beyond. Each session includes an interactive audience Q&A period.
What you need to know about coronavirus market activity
IG Wealth Management Senior Vice President of Investment Strategy Bill Chornous provides insight on recent market volatility and the impact of the coronavirus.
2020 Market Outlook
Don't expect a recession, but the markets and economies won't grow at a torrid pace, either.
2019 Year in Review
It was supposed to be a year of heightened volatility and while 2019 had its ups and downs, stock markets climbed higher, setting numerous records in the process. So, what happened? We explain in our annual Year in Review.
The IG Wealth Management Investment philosophy
Access some of the world's pre-eminent investment opportunities with IG.